< Back to Offers
Pooch Package | Manhattan Hotel
Enjoy your visit to the Big Apple with your dog with the Pooch Package from Park Lane Hotel - a Manhattan Hotel.
Enjoy your visit to the Big Apple with your dog! Treat your little one to an amazing Central Park experience, enjoying breathtaking views from our Park View accommodations and a special gift to take home.
The 'Pooch Package' includes:
- Doggy Bed
- Food & Water Bowl
- Bag of special Doggy Treats
- Wipes & disposable pick-up bags
- List of events from 'Central Park Paws'
In accordance with Park Lane Hotel's standard pet policy, a maximum of 2 pets are allowed. A one-time, non-refundable pet hosting fee of $250.00 per stay will be charged to the guest folio upon check-in. Additionally, guests will be held liable for any physical damage caused by their pet, whether in Guest Rooms or in Public Areas of our Central Park Hotel. Please note, a) you are prohibited from allowing your pets from loitering in the hotel’s public areas, including the restaurants, b) you must keep your pet attached to a leash at all times that the pet is outside of the guest room, c) you are never to leave your pet unattended, d) you must be present in order to receive Housekeeping service and the pet must be on a leash during these times, e) if pet is left unattended, housekeeping service will not be provided, f) you agree that if your pet should be the cause of any guest complaints, the hotel reserves the right to charge an additional $500 disturbance fee per occurrence. Before such fee is applied, the hotel will contact me, either in room or at the cell phone provided in the pet waiver g) you will be required to sign a “pet waiver” form on arrival.
Why Stay At The Park Lane Hotel?
- A Central Park Hotel, the luxury 46-story hotel offers panoramic views of Central Park and City views.
- Spacious, luxurious Guest Rooms & Suites starting at 300 square-feet
- Rooms with spectacular views of Central Park
- Subway accessibility next door
What’s Close by Park Lane Hotel New York:
- Central Park – across the street
- Broadway Shows – 9 Blocks
- Shopping on 5th Avenue – 1 Block
- Rockefeller Center – 8 Blocks
- Radio City Music Hall – 9 Blocks