Park Lane Hotel | Frequently Asked Guest Questions
Have a question about your stay at Park Lane Hotel? Below are a brief collection of answers to frequently asked questions about your stay at our Central Park Hotel.
Q: Do you offer Package Storage, and if so, what is the rate?
A: We will gladly accept packages. Details below:
- Packages will be accepted by The Park Lane Hotel up to 5 days prior to a reservation.
- There is package handling fee for our NYC Hotel guests of $10 Per Package per Stay. Each package cannot exceed 10 pounds.
- The name on the packages has to match the name of the registered guests to be accepted and delivered. Otherwise, it will be returned to sender. No exceptions.
- If a package arrives for a registered guest who has checked out of the hotel, the package will be returned to sender the next day. No exceptions.
- For bigger shipments or group package rates, please contact the hotel directly. The packages will be stored in our mailroom and can be picked up upon arrival on a case by case basis.
- 0 lbs. – 10 lbs. $10.00
- 11 lbs. – 25 lbs. $25.00
- 26 lbs. and above $50.00
- Delivery address: 33rd West 58th Street, New York, NY 10019.
- For questions regarding package handling fees and deliveries, please call 212.521.6202 or send inquiries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Does your NYC Hotel offer any smoking rooms?
A: Park Lane Hotel is a fully non-smoking hotel.
Q: What time is check in?
A: Check in is 4 p.m. If you arrive early you can always store your luggage free of charge and come back when your room is ready.
Q: What time is check out?
A: Check-out time is at 12pm. We are more than happy to assist you with storing your luggage on the day of your departure or check out from our property in the event you have later flight.
Q: What is needed to check in?
A: When checking in you would need valid identification and a credit card.
Q: Is there a charge for a rollaway bed?
A: The current charge applicable is $40.06 including taxes per day.
Q: What is the check-in age?
Our check-in age is 21 years and older.
Q: Is breakfast included in the rate?
A: Breakfast is only included in our Bed & Breakfast Package. If your reservation does not include breakfast, you may add upon check in for an additional $35 per person + taxes and gratuities.
Q: How many elevators do you have?
A: We have six elevators serving our 46 floors.
Q: Is it secure to book in you website?
A: Yes, SSL protocol is enabled in our website, therefore, all reservations made in our website are secure.
Q: Do you have meeting spaces available?
A: Yes, please send us your inquiry via email and our sales representative will connect with you.
Q: Are you a pet friendly hotel?
A: Yes, Park Lane Hotel is a Pet Friendly Hotel! We also have a great Pet Package so that not only you but your furry friend can be pampered during your stay. Our Pet Package includes the following:
- Doggy Bed
- Food & Water Bowl
- Bag of special Doggy Treats
- Wipes & disposable pick-up bags
- List of events from 'Central Park Paws'
We are a pet friendly hotel. In accordance with Park Lane Hotel's standard pet policy, a maximum of 2 pets are allowed. A one-time, non-refundable pet hosting fee of $250.00 per stay will be charged to the guest folio upon check-in. Additionally, guests will be held liable for any physical damage caused by their pet, whether in Guest Rooms or in Public Areas of our Central Park Hotel. Please note, a) you are prohibited from allowing your pets from loitering in the hotel’s public areas, including the restaurants, b) you must keep your pet attached to a leash at all times that the pet is outside of the guestroom, c) you are never to leave your pet unattended, d) you must be present in order to receive Housekeeping service and the pet must be on a leash during these times, e) if pet is left unattended, housekeeping service will not be provided, f) you agree that should your pet be the cause of any guest complaints, the hotel reserves the right to charge an additional $500 disturbance fee per occurrence. Before such fee is applied, the hotel will contact me, either in room or at the cell phone provided in the pet waiver. g) you will be required to sign a “pet waiver” form on arrival.
Q: What are the hours of operation for your Concierge?
A: Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Friday and Saturday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. You can reach our Concierge via Email or by calling: 212-521-6283.
Q: What are the dining options within Park Lane Hotel?
A: Harry’s Bar is an excellent choice a wide range of cocktails and selected light snacks until late in the evening. Harry's Bar is open from 12 p.m. to 1 am. We also offer our Park Room Restaurant located on the second floor of the hotel that serves breakfast from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. and lunch from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. you may also choose our Café on the Green from 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. located on the lobby of the hotel.
Q: Do you offer valet parking?
A: Yes, we offer valet parking at a cost of $65 for standard vehicles per night and $75 for oversize vehicles. However, it does not included in and out privileges nor self-parking option. Valet parking is only available on the 59th street entrance.
Q: How long is the ride between JFK Airport and Park Lane New York?
A: By car the ride takes about 45 minutes to an hour, depending on traffic of course.
Q: Which trains run near your NYC Hotel?
A: There are several options that include the following:
- “N, Q and R” are on 59th street and 5th Avenue.
- “F” train is on 57th street and 6th Avenue.
- “A, C, 1, B and D” are on 59th street and 8th Avenue.
The Metro Card fare is currently $2.75 per ride.
Q: Do you provide complimentary shuttle services to pick up and drop guests to and from your Central Park Hotel?
A: We do not offer complimentary shuttle services. However our Concierge can arrange a Town Car to take you from the Park Lane Hotel to JFK Airport for a rate of $122, toll and tip included.
We can arrange for you to be picked up from JFK Airport and brought to our Central Park Hotel for a rate of $128, toll and tip included. The 'Airport Pick-up' option is has a higher rate because the driver parks the car and will greet you with a name sign upon your arrival. Our Concierge can schedule this service for you. You can reach our Concierge via Email or by calling: 212-521-6313.
Q: How can I get a copy of my folio after I checked out?
A: Please email us your stay information.
Q: Which credit cards do you accept?
A: We accept all major credit cards. American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners and JCB.
Regarding Incidental Holds/Debit Card Usage:
The Park Lane authorizes a $75 hold per day on your credit card to ensure payment for incidentals on your reservation. Any unused funds will be released to your card after checkout within several business days. Please note that if you are using a debit card for your reservation, tax and incidentals will appear as though they have been withdrawn from your account.
Q: Is the Facilities fee mandatory?
A: Yes, the fees include the following:
- Hospitality Reception each evening of your stay (5 p.m. to 7 p.m.), including assorted snacks, wine, beer, bottled water and soft drinks
- Secure High-Speed Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) for up to 6 devices
- All local, long distance and international phone calls
- Unlimited use of our 24/7 Fitness Center with treadmills, bikes, elliptical machines and free weights
- Unlimited use of our Business Center
- Luggage Storage until 11:00 p.m.
Q: Can you arrange something special for a guest arriving at your hotel?
A: Yes, for weddings, anniversaries, engagements and birthdays the Guest Services can arrange to have something special for them upon arrival. Please contact Guest Services via Email.
Q: How do I access the WiFi?
A: Connect to “Park Lane Guest” network, when prompted input room number, last name on reservation and valid email address.